General Math Topics and Math Games
- Math is Fun - This site has lots of information, and it also has a moth dictionary. It also has good math games.
- Coolmath - Help with learning things like addition, multiplication, fractions, decimals, and algebra. This site also has cool games.
- The Math Forum: Student Center - Problems, puzzles, contests, tips & tricks, and chat areas.
- Free Math Help - Lessons and problems for grades 1 - 11. This site explains math topics very clearly.
- Ask Dr. Math - Problem you can't solve? Submit it to Dr. Math, but check the archives first to see if it has already been answered.
- Word Problems for Kids - For grades 5 - 12. There are hints and answers.
- Woodlands School Maths Games - Lots of math games here.
- AAA Math - Learn and practice all kinds of math skills for grades 1st through 8th.
- Math Playground - Math games, word problems, and logic puzzles.
- A Plus Math Games
- Middle School Math Games
- Reken Math Games - Games for elementary and middle students.
- The Negative Numbers Hat Game - If you need help with negative numbers, this is a good place to go.
- A Plus Click Math - Test your math skills for grades 1 to 12.
- Math League Help Topics - Math help for grades 4 - 8. Everything from whole numbers to algebra.
- So You Need to do a Math Project - Many ideas for math projects. The topic list is good for middle school math projects.
- Who Wants Pizza? - A fun way to learn about fractions. This is a really good introduction to fractions.
- Fraction Tutorial - a neat way to learn about fractions.
- Fractions - Help with equivalent fractions, adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions.
- Geometry - A good introduction from Math is Fun.
- Geometry - Lots of topics here. Just ignore the ads.
- What are Tessellations? - An introduction to tessellations.
- Totally Tessallated - Lots of information about tessellations. This is a ThinkQuest site.
- Create a Tessellation - Online site for making tessellations.
Math Tables, Formulas and Coversions
- Calculators On-line - Here you can do all those conversions for problems like temperature and distance.
- Ask Numbers - Many, many different conversions such as temperature, distance, currency, electrical, and more.
- SOS Mathematics Tables and Formulas
- Fundamental Physical Constants - Values of constants for physics and chemistry.
Special Topics in Math
- Create a Graph - If you need to make a graph, this site will help you out.
- Homework Help at Algebra.Com - Interactive solutions of algebra problems.
- Mr. Robb's Math Videos - If you take algebra or calculus, you will find these videos by Mr. Robb very helpful. There are lots of them on YouTube.
- The Primes Page - Everything that you ever wanted to know about prime numbers.
- On Roman Numerals - This page explains Roman numerals and has a handy box for converting from Roman to Arabic numerals or from Arabic to Roman.
- The Mega Penny Project - Have you ever wondered how big a pile of ten billion pennies would be? Take a look at this site for piles of pennies from 16 pennies to one quintillion pennies.
- Symmetry and Pattern in Oriental Carpets - Explanations of the elements of symmetry, asymmetry, and patterns and see examples in Oriental rugs.