How to write the paper including doing the dreaded bibliography
- How to Do Research - So you have to write a research paper and you have no idea how to do it. Look at this site which will take you step by step through the process of doing the research and writing.
- Mrs. M's Study Skills Page - This site will provide you with the information that you need to get organized and study better.
- Study Skills for Students - Improve your grades by improving how you study. This site is by Education Corner.
- Writing Skills - There are helpful hints here for writing a better essay, book report, and research paper.
- The Book Report - Here is some help for book report writers from the Lakewood Public Library.
- EasyBib - This site will do your bibliography for you. All you need to do is to type in the necessary information.
- Citing Medicine - this is a style guide for writing citations in your bibliography. It includes instuctions for books, magazine, CD's and internet sites.
- Study Guides and Strategies - Help with research papers and other school tasks.
Where to look for more information
- refdesk.Com - Facts, news, atlases, and other links to information sites.
- Homework Spot - Links to useful web sites, plus news and special articles.
- Kids Click - A subject directory for the Internet.
- Information Please Almanac - Online almanac with information on countries, states, people, sports and many other things.